If you are in search of the best Facebook ad spy tool, then you should go for AdSpy. AdSpy boasts the most important & the largest database of Facebook and Instagram ads. AdSpy helps you to spy and replica your competitor’s ads analysis and campaign data research. You can even track your keywords to find lucrative micro-niches and properly position your Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns. Get our AdSpy Coupon now & start exploring the tool!
AdSpy Group Buy + AdSpy Free Trial
AdSpy Group Buy is a premium AdSpy account that costs cheaper than the original AdSpy subscription. The cost of AdSpy is $149 per month and offers 100K views per user per account. But with AdSpy Group Buy, you will be able to get 20K views per account for just $19.99 per month. Before you get access to the AdSpy Group Buy account, you should be aware of certain rules. But don’t wait anymore to make use of AdSpy Free Trial!
Important Rules of AdSpy Group Buy
Make sure about the following rules before you buy an AdSpy Group Buy service.
- When you subscribe to an Adspy Group Buy, your payment will be deducted from your PayPal account. Every account will valid only for 30 days from the date of subscription and it automatically gets renewed after expiration unless you cancel your subscription.
- The 20K views that you get out of AdSpy Group Buy is valid only for 30 days. If you don’t use those views, your account doesn’t have extra views next month.
- If you use all the 20K views before your account expires, you need to purchase more views. The price is $10 for 15K views. Those additional views don’t have a specific validity period. So you can make use of them as per your requirements.
AdSpy Key Features
- Has 94+ million ads across 203 countries from more than 15 million advertisers and still growing in its database.
- It is the only Facebook and Instagram ad intelligence tool that incorporates top social media data.
- AdSpy allows you to monitor your eCommerce competitors on social media. With its comment search, you can search through ad comments with the keywords you think are important: monitor competitors’ brands, your own brand, or see what had positive or negative feedback. That’s just one of the many features that you can take advantage of in using AdSpy to check on your eCommerce competitors.
- You can search for ads by ad text, URL landing page URLs, comments, affiliate networks, etc.
- You are able to filter by user age, gender, daily likes, total likes, and more.
- AdSpy helps a lot of dropshippers to search for new and popular products. You could search for Shopify ads that are gaining momentum and those are created a long time ago and are still running
- It helps you to get the best affiliate offers from your network.
- AdSpy has a very clean, intelligent, and programmatic interface that is very easy to use.
Thus AdSpy is undoubtedly the No.1 Facebook PPC ads spy tool. If you just want to give it a try, make use of AdSpy Free Trial today & enjoy all its impressive features at no cost!